- Il Capitano, Javier Zanetti. The living legend of Internazionale FC, my most favourite football club. The Argentine currently holds the record for the most appearance for the club. During his captaincy, Internazionale won Penta (five major trophies in a calendar year of 2010). His loyalty, dedication and determination for the team made him highly regarded not only by his teammate and fan, but also by his rival as well. Outside the field, he founded PUPI, a foundation focuses on the eradication of child poverty. I will talk everything to him in his restaurant, Il Botinero, in Milano, accompanied by Argentine steak and wine.
- DN Aidit and his camerads. I believe that there are no other people that can tell about what happened during that dark year of 1965 in my country, especially that cursed day of 30 September, except of these guys. The winners decided to kill and execute these losers, because they knew that these guys would have spoken about the real situation. The conversation might be around what would have happened if they won, if Indonesia became red, if that night had never happened. I think they prefer Vodka, since red wine is too bourgeois.
- Darth Vader. Does he need food or his life support will be enough for him, while I am enjoying the food and the John Williams’ Imperial March orchestra? The legendary super villain needs no explanation of his reputation. I will not need to question him anything, since he can read my thought and even steer my mind to talk whatever he wants. I hope he will not choke me, once he realizes that my midichlorian is higher than his.
- Icefrog. The creator of Defend Of The Ancient (DOTA) series is a very interesting person to talk with. I don’t know his real name, he might be imaginary, since not many people has met him. He created the game that changed the world of online gaming, or even the whole gaming industry itself by being one of the most played game in the world. The prize money for DOTA 2 tournament is the highest in the e-sport history, US$ 21 Million for 2016, and might be higher for this year. I will politely ask him to ban the South East Asian players in the game, because they are rubbish.
- My belated friend, Roland. There’s no word can express of how I miss him. No fancy restaurant needed, just at the campus food court where we used to have our lunch.